Test for How To Study The Bible 3
Instructions: Fill in the blanks with the correct answers.
1. Evaluation is the ________________________ and ________________________ of a Biblical passage.
2. Evaluation must follow ___________________________ and not precede it or be simultaneous with it.
3. Evaluation must precede __________________________ proper.
4. The Process of Application includes the analysis of ________________________ ________________________ in view of the passage.
5. Once one has determined the _____________________ __________________ of a passage as well as the ________________________ ______________________ which falls within its province, then one may bring the passage to bear on the situation, and the result is application.
6. There are two distinct types of application: ____________________________ application and _______________________________ application.
7. Biblical truths should be applied both _______________________ and to ____________________. They should be employed in connection with the ________________________ and _____________________ aspects of life as well as the __________________________. They should be utilized _________________________, _______________________________, and _______________________________________. They should be applied to _______________________ and to ______________________________________________.