Test For Christianity: An Evaluation Lesson
Saint Luke Evangelical School Of Biblical Studies
1. Christian ____________________ is a
primary source of how we govern our lives and what we view as being ____________________ or
2. An examination of certain books in the Bible provides a better
understanding of the ____________________, ____________________, ____________________, ____________________ and ____________________ of
3. Matthew gives his account of Jesus' ____________________ by John, the various ____________________, His
____________________, the ____________________ He performed, the ____________________ by Judas, the
____________________, ____________________ and ____________________.
4. The gospel of Mark has a character of ____________________, which is quick in ____________________
and ____________________. The gospel of Mark has been called a moving ____________________ of the
____________________ of Jesus Christ.
5. The overwhelming theme of the Gospel of Luke is that Jesus Christ is the
____________________ ____________________. This book
shows Jesus came to save all ____________________, ____________________, the ____________________ as well as the ____________________.
The Gospel of Luke proclaims that good news that Jesus revealed Himself as
the Almighty ____________________ who is the only begotten ____________________ of the Father.
6. The Gospel of John gives an account of Jesus as the Divine Savior who has
come for ____________________ and ____________________, through ____________________ to ____________________ offering
7. Acts takes us through the ministries of ____________________, ____________________, and ____________________. Acts gives examples of the ____________________ performed through these ministries and the profound ____________________ as a result.
8. Through the examining of the book of Acts you see the development of
____________________ and the ____________________ as we know it.
9. The book of ____________________ is a letter regarding Christian ____________________ and
____________________, giving guide to the calling of ____________________ and others in regards to
10. Paul reminds us that we are all held ____________________ and will have to attest to our ____________________. We should be guided by love, love of ____________________, love of ____________________, and love of our ____________________.
11. Paul reminds us that we are all one ____________________ of Christ with many members each
fulfilling a ____________________ to the overall ____________________ of Christ Jesus who is the
exemplar of our ____________________.
12. The concept of rebirth is being born again through the accepting of Jesus
Christ as ____________________ and ____________________.
13. Through love or charity our ____________________ is great in ____________________. We are
reminded that we are ____________________ ____________________ in Christ and that we should ____________________ each other as we do Christ Jesus.
14. John writes in the book of Revelation the ____________________ and ____________________ of mankind.
John writes the ____________________ revealed to him regarding how mankind through our
sinful nature will be destroyed unless we ____________________ and accept Jesus as our
15. John describes the years of ____________________ and how Satan and the antichrist
will come to ____________________ and ____________________. Revelation is rich with ____________________.
16. Solomon believes that we should be ____________________ in the Lord and not celebrate
our own works. Solomon also explains how there are certain ____________________ or ____________________
for everything. Solomon preaches that the race
of life is not given to the ____________________, ____________________, ____________________, ____________________, nor ____________________.
17. The book of Ecclesiates illustrates that we should ____________________ God and give Him all of
the ____________________ in our lives.
18. The book of Proverbs is a guide as to how we should ____________________ as
Christians and ____________________ one another. We turn to the book of Proverbs as a guide to appropriate ____________________ of a Christian.
19. As Christians we try to be Christ like, therefore follow and live by the ____________________ ____________________.
20. The book of Isaiah foretells the coming of ____________________ ____________________ most clearly of
any of the other books in the Old Testament. The book of Isaiah gives special emphasis on the ____________________ of God and His redemptive ____________________.
21. Christ's earthly mission is to come as a ____________________ of
God, to be ____________________ and ____________________ by His own people, and to present His sacred body as a living ____________________ for our sins.
22. Our Christian faith leads us in our daily ____________________ and ____________________ that we make.