1. 1 Corinthians 12:7-11 says, “But the _________________________ of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of _________________; to another the word of _______________________ by the same Spirit; To another _________________ by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of ___________________ by the same Spirit; To another the working of _______________________; to another ______________________; to another ___________________ of spirits; to another divers kinds of _________________; to another the _______________________________ of tongues: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.”
2. No one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus __________________, and no one can say that Jesus is __________________ except by the Holy Spirit.
3. Revelation gifts include word of _____________________, word of _____________________, and ___________________________ of spirits.
4. Vocal gifts include ______________________, interpretation of ______________________, and _________________________________.
5. Power gifts include _________________, ____________________, and _____________________.
6. Word of wisdom is the ________________________ of knowledge, knowing what to do. It is ________________________ the ________________________ by the Holy Spirit to apply the Word of God to a ______________________________.
7. Three forms of wisdom include the wisdom of ____________, the wisdom of the _________________________, and wisdom of __________________.
8. Word of Knowledge involves a __________________ word that reveals __________________ _______________________.
9. Discerning of spirits involves the ability to ______________________ and _____________________________ the source of a spiritual ____________________________ (either of man, God, or Satan).
10. Speaking in tongues means speaking __________________________ in a language __________________________ to the speaker, as the Spirit gives utterance.
11. There are three primary uses for tongues. First, tongues is used in speaking _________________ to God. This refers to a __________________ ___________________ _______________ to God, a mystery, not a public display . Secondly, speaking in tongues is a _____________ to the ________________________ . Thirdly, tongues is used for _____________________ of the body of Christ through ________________________.
12. _______________________________ is needed so that understanding results and the church is _____________________. Tongues with _______________________ is equal to ___________________.
13. The gift of ________________________ is the most important of the vocal gifts.
14. The three uses of prophecy are __________________________, _______________________________, and _______________________________ .
15. The gift of ___________ is the greatest of the three gifts of power.
16. Gifts of _____________________ are manifested through one person to another.
17. Several methods are used for physical healing: (1) anointing with _____________, (2) spoken _________________ and (3) healing _____________________.
18. The working of _______________________ is the third power gift. This gift is the performance of something against the laws of ____________________. The working of _________________ is accomplished by the power of the Holy Spirit flowing through a believer resulting in the ___________________.