Test For The Heavenly Perspective Lesson
Saint Luke Evangelical School Of Biblical Studies
1. A __________________ is given to humans, who are encased in mortality, as a physical picture that
portrays a __________________ reality.
2. It is evident throughout the entire Bible that ____________ gives men visions which in fact are physical pictures that portray a spiritual reality.
3. When we interpret visions to be physical pictures of physical realties we go directly against the __________________ God has always used in scripture.
4. We have no adequate Biblical __________________ of a "physical" heaven.
5. Heaven is a timeless spiritual experience which centers around the focal point of our
salvation - _______________ _______________.
6. The description John gives us of the worship that is taking place in this realm of spirituality is that it is ____________________ and _____________________.
7. Heaven revolves around the ____________ of ____________!
8. The whole reason heaven should be a desirable location is because we will be ____________________ our Creator and Redeemer.