Test For The Importance Of Faith Lesson
Saint Luke Evangelical School Of Biblical Studies
1. Paul tells us in Hebrews 11:1, "Now faith is the _____________________ of things _______________ for, the ____________________ of things not _______________".
2. The evidence and substance of faith is the _______________ of _______________.
3. Malachi 3:10 says,"Bring ye all the _______________ into the storehouse, that there may be meat on mine table, and _______________ me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven and pour you out a ____________________, that there shall not be room to _______________ it.
4. In Luke 17:5 the apostles asked the Lord to _______________ their faith.
5. We can have the entire bible memorized but if we regard it only as a _______________ it is no good to us except, as good reading. Faith in the Word of God is _______________ and ____________________.
6. In Deuteronomy 28 God tells us of all the ___________________ that will come on his people if they hearken diligently to His _______________.
7. Jesus became (took on) the curse of the law for us so that all we have to do is ____________________ in _______________ and the promises would come on us.
8. Jesus is the Word and faith in Him (the Word) is _______________ and _______________.
9. When Jesus spoke the word, people were ____________________, ___________________ cast out, the _______________ raised.
10. 2nd Timothy 3:16 says, "All ___________________ is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for ___________________, for ____________________, for ____________________, for ____________________ in righteousness.
11. As Christians, faith in the Word of God is the beginning of our ____________________ and _______________ in any endeavor.
12. We can know the will of God in every ____________________.
13. Let us read the Word of God _______________, which will _______________ our minds and _______________ our faith in all the wonderful ____________________ that our most loving Father, God has for our every day eternity.