Test For Evidence Of Our Instant Presence With The Lord Lesson
Saint Luke Evangelical School Of Biblical Studies
1. The account of the repentant thief shows us that there is only one way to _________________________. That way is through Jesus Christ and His finished work on ____________________.
2. Luke 23:40-42 shows that Jesus himself receives us because of __________________ in Him
and a ______________________________ heart.
real issue is whether we recognize Jesus as our ___________________ and ____________________ and soon
4. We can say with absolute boldness that to be ____________________ from the body is to be _____________________ with the Lord.
We have the ________________________ to tell us that the place we are going is
"far __________________________" than our present world.
taken up into heaven in a ______________________.
When we are taken out of this world,
whether in death or in the Rapture, we, who belong to Jesus, will
________________________ be in the _____________________ of the Lord.
8. Everyone who dies will find themselves in their ________________________ __________________.
9. There is no ________________________ _________________ once our life ends. We will immediately be in the place we have _____________________ for ourselves. If we have made ____________________ _________________Lord of our lives, we will be in His presence. If we have chosen our own way, we will find ourselves in eternal _____________________.
Stephen was the first
Death is ___________________. Once you have crossed over that line
into eternity, your _______________________ have placed you in ________________________ or ___________________.
12. We are free from the _________________ of death and open to the ______________________ promised by Abraham when, by __________________, we receive that promise.