Test For The Law And The Gospel Lesson
Saint Luke Evangelical School Of Biblical Studies
1. In a fallen world, each man does what is right in his own ____________, but it will not bring him to God.
2. The written law __________________ God and helped the mind of man ____________ Him.
3. Law could make us think in the __________________ of God, but God ____________________ with us could lead our _______________ to God.
4. To Abraham, God was a _______________.
5. The law was fulfilled in ____________.
6. God is ____________. God's ____________ is pure.
7. God had to write the law on our _______________.
8. The law was good in that without its clear ______________________ for right and wrong,
moral behavior would be mostly __________________. The problem was the ____________ of man.
9. Man began to take pride in being
the one who followed the _______________ of the ____________, but still never have a
____________________ with the Law Giver.
10. The commandments were good, but there was no ____________________.
11. God determined to find ______________________ with man.
12. Since Christ came and died, He began to write his law in our hearts; the law of _______________, _______________, and ____________.
13. Christ _______________ our hearts, _______________ our minds, and breathes his own
______________________ into us.
14. The Good News is that Jesus came to fulfill the law by giving His life as a ____________ for our hearts so that He could once again ______________________ with all of His children.