1. The Bible is God's _____________________ ________________. Besides revealing the Good News about ____________________________, ____________________________, and ________________ life, it can also answer the many questions you will have as you try to live a life that pleases God.
2. The Bible not only reveals _________________ to us; it contains greater _____________________ than all the other books in the world.
3. Read through the Psalms – the Old Testament book of ____________________ – to enrich your _______________________ to God.
4. Read proverbs to gain ___________________ and ____________________ ________________, and to strengthen you _____________________________ with other people.
5. Pray for _________________________. The Holy Spirit will help you, and you will begin to see life from God's _________________________.
6. The Bible teaches that the __________ ___________________ actually lives within every true believer in Christ.
7. The Holy Ghost will ___________________ you, _______________________ you, and ________________________________ you in your times of need.
8. You will find that the more you give yourself in _________________ to others, the more you will enjoy your Christian life.
9. It is important to remember that you are not saved by your _______________________ but by what Christ has already done for you.
10. ________________________ is a part of life. It was before you received Christ, and it still will be. It is not a sin to have ________________ _________________ from time to time. It is, however, a sin to choose to __________________ on such thoughts over and over again.