Test For We Have Found The Messiah! Making Evangelism Personal Lesson
Saint Luke Evangelical School Of Biblical Studies
1. The NIV dictionary states that the word evangelism means "one who _______________ good news".
2. Evangelism is simply _______________ a _______________ from God.
3. The first thing Andrew did was to find his
brother _______________ and tell him, "We have found the _______________".
4. According to scripture and tradition we know that Andrew was an _______________,
preached in _______________ and suffered _______________ in Achaia. He was crucified on an
X-shaped cross which is now called the St. Andrew's Cross. We also know that
he was an _______________.
5. To be an evangelist, all we need to do is just __________ our
6. John 13:34-35 says, "A new command I give you: __________ one another. As I have loved you, so you must
__________ one another. By this all men will know that you are my _______________, if you
__________ one another."
7. __________ is the distinguishing mark of _______________ followers.