Test For The Miracle Of Jesus Christ Lesson
Saint Luke Evangelical School Of Biblical Studies
1. The word "wonderful" means _______________.
2. From the very beginning everything about _______________ was a miracle.
3. God, through the prophets, declared how Jesus
would redeem mankind - _______________, __________, and __________, and revealed a _______________ ministry that would last through the ages.
4. Everything about the __________ of Jesus Christ was a miracle. Down to the exact __________,
and the exact __________.
5. Jesus being a miracle would also entail that Jesus would be _______________.
miracles done by Jesus Christ were evidences of His _______________ and His _______________.
7. Jesus' death on the cross for our sins was an act out of _______________ to God's will.
8. The first coming of Jesus Christ was marked by a continual flow of the ________________.
9. In order for Jesus to come the first time, the Holy Spirit had to come upon _______________.
10. Another key concerning the first coming of Jesus was _______________ activity.
11. As Jesus walked in the _______________, so should we.
12. Whatever it took to get Jesus to get to the earth the __________ time, it will get Jesus to the earth the _________ time.
13. The __________ __________ will come upon us, the __________ of
the Almighty God will overshadow us and people will come to know the reality of the __________ of God which is in Jesus
Christ our Lord.