What is Hell?
1. A lake of fire (Rev. 20:15).
2. A bottomless pit (Rev. 20:1).
3. A horrible tempest (Ps. 11:6).
4. A place of everlasting burnings (Isaiah 33:14).
5. A furnace of fire (Matt. 13:41,42).
6. A devouring fire (Isaiah 33:14).
7. A place of torments (Luke 16:23).
8. A place of everlasting punishment (Matt. 25:46).
9. A place where people pray that others won't experience its torment (Luke 16:27).
10. A place where they cry for mercy (Luke 16:24).
11. A place where they wail (Matt. 13:42).
12. A place where they curse God (Rev. 16:11).
13. A place where they never repent (Matt. 12:32).
14. A place of filthiness (Rev. 22:10,11).
15. A place of weeping (Matt. 8:12).
16. A place of sorrows (Ps. 18:5).
17. A place of outer darkness (Matt. 8:12).
18. A place where they have no rest (Rev.14:11).
19. A place where they gnaw their tongues (Rev. 16:10).
20. A place of blackness and darkness forever (Jude 13).
21. A place where the worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched (Mark 9:48).
22. A place where they are tormented with brimstone (Rev. 14:10).
23. A place from which the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever (Rev. 14:11).
READ ALL ABOUT IT!
1. "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"(Romans 3:23).
2. "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." (Romans 6:23).
3. "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:" (John 1:12).
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: If any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him,"
Your biggest Decision:
Jesus has already "PAID IN FULL" the price for your eternal life. However, He leaves the final decision entirely up to you. So, what will you do with
Jesus Christ ?
Will you receive Him, or will you reject Him?
© 1997-2019 Rev. David M. Ford firstname.lastname@example.org