Test For Recovery Ministry Lesson
Saint Luke Evangelical School Of Biblical Studies
The church as an overall picture reacts judgmentally towards
those that _______________________, _____________________ or ______________________. The overreaction by church leadership and
the extremely harsh messages from the pulpit create an environment in which
people in the pews fear _______________________. This can lead to ____________________, __________________________
That people fall, fail and falter is a true __________________ of ______________________.
At this moment of ____________________________, ________________________ or _________________________ derailment,
they need to know that the church is a safe place, willing, able and trained
to handle the _____________________ that has consumed them.
4. The best of the best offerings of the church has been the _____________________________ ministry. It separates the function of __________________________ and the regular church program.5. The focus needs to be on the hurting _______________________ of people.
The whole counsel of God includes His message
of _______________________________________ and ____________________.
7. The Bible is full of the stories and verses that
teach us to bear each other’s ______________________.
7. The Bible is full of the stories and verses that teach us to bear each other’s ______________________.
8. Recovery ministry needs to be run by people with an absolute ________________________ for it. More to the point, we need “__________________________ healers”.9. The true goal of recovery is to bring the individual to the point of _________________________________ in the mainstream church body.
10. Each and every individual has unique _______________________ to their lives.11. people were not __________________ in bunches, they do not have problems in bunches and more important, they will not get _______________________ in bunches.
12. Recovery gives us the opportunity to meet people one-on-one and provide the individual __________________________ and ____________________________ they need.
Groups commonly referred to as “________________________________” groups are led by a trained facilitator and promote honesty and accountability.