Test For Repentance: Turning Away, Turning To God Lesson
Saint Luke Evangelical School Of Biblical Studies
1. Repentance is a requirement for ________________. It is the ____________________ of sin.
2. The Greek word for repentance is ______________________ and means a 'change of ________________' or 'change of _________________________'.
3. Repentance not only implies _____________________, _________________ or ______________________________ but also a more positive and fundamental aspect, that of turning our whole _____________________ and ________________ towards God.
4. The steps to repentance are threefold: _________________________ of our sins, ____________________ of our sins to God and ______________________ ____________ from our sins.
5. The penalty for sin is _________________.
6. Asking the Lord's forgiveness is essential to _____________________ and _______________________.
7. When we sin, we grieve teh __________________ _____________________.
8. There is sin of _______________________ , _________________ and ________________. We should also be mindful that sin arises not only from our actions but also ___________________________, not only what we have done but also what we have left ___________________.
9. Our daily prayers should always include _____________________ to Almighty God of our sins.
10. To be truly free from sin requires total _______________________ to God.
11. In loving God more than ourselves, we will keep his _________________________________.
12. If we truly love God and our neighbor, we will be ever mindful not to offend and _____________________________ and ________________________ when we do.