Test For Saved To Save Others Lesson
Saint Luke Evangelical School Of Biblical Studies
1. Jesus fed the multitude because he had ____________________ on
that passes through the _______________ of Jesus never remains
3. No contribution is too _______________ for Jesus to use.
4. Any amount of time with Jesus is time _______________ _______________.
5. The lad gave all that was asked of him and he
became a ____________________ to thousands. ____________________ brings
6. Our life fully _____________________ to Jesus will make us
effective and able servants, ____________________ the work of the
Lord rather than enduring it.
7. God used the five loaves and the two lifeless
fishes to save the ____________________ and save the _______________. In the
same sense we can say when the lad was ____________________ Jesus
used him to _______________ men unto himself.
8. You are _______________ to _______________ others.
9. When we learn to give _______________ for what we have,
____________________ may occur.
10. Any ____________________ we bring to Him Jesus is able to
provide a ____________________.
11. We are to _______________ the unbeliever to Christ as we _______________
them the Word of God.
12. As long as we are alive in Christ we are ____________________ to
_______________ the gospel to all creatures.
13. Our ____________________ of the gospel will not be in vain. The
Word of the Lord _______________ gets lost.