Test For The Use Of Life's Struggles To Reaffirm Faith Lesson
Saint Luke Evangelical School Of Biblical Studies
1. The thesis of this lesson is that the hardships of life can be used to strengthen our _______________ in God as exemplified by _______________.
2. The author identifies with Job because he also experienced losing his worldly ____________________ and his __________________.
3. Job's faith in God persevered, and it was with God's
love for the __________________ that Job was reinstated with all he had and more.
4. The book of Job is still to this day one of the most easily applied to ____________ ____________.
5. All lives, at one point or another, are touched with ____________, _______________, or __________________. It is at these times in life when we are most tempted to question our _______________.
6. Job's patience and total dedication to God allowed him to __________________ through the worst trials imaginable.
7. Keeping his story in mind during our own trials can help us to stay on the right track with our faith and never lose hope that God is with us and in the end we will _________________.
8. _______________, _______________, and ___________________________can conquer any problem.