1. Ephesians 2:10 reads: We are his ____________________ , created in Christ Jesus unto _______________ _______________, which God hath before ____________________ that we should _______________ in them.
2. God expects us to walk as _______________ did, in complete _______________ and _______________ .
3. The Greek word translated as "Comforter" in the King James Version is ____________________ ; the word means that the Holy Spirit is our _______________ , and our ____________________ .
4. As our ____________________ , He _______________ on our behalf with the Father.
5. As our ______________ , He _______________ transform us into the image of _______________ .
6. Allowing the Holy Spirit to transform us into perfect holiness and purity is a matter of _______________ and _______________ the Holy Spirit.
7. Accepting the Holy Spirit means that we allow Him to fill our spirits with His _______________ , allowing Him to control our _______________, so that every step we take in life will truly be a reflection of _______________ character.
8. The author contends that true salvation in Christ requires that you _______________ and _______________ the fact that you have sinned in the past, place faith in God the _______________, _______________ _______________, and place faith in God the _______________ _______________ .